URECA is an undergraduate research general elective at the Nanyang Technological University. It provides outstanding undergraduates an opportunity to pursue independent research under the supervision of a professor over a 11-month period. These undergraduates will be given the coveted title of NTU President Research Scholar (NTU PRS).
AD4H provide URECA students interested in work at the intersection of art & design and Health an opportunity to reflect, connect and investigate how their skills and practice might help address health and wellbeing issues and challenges in various setting.
- NG SOK WOON, DESIREE (Visual Communication, Year 3) 2017/18;
- MOK JIAMIN (Interactive Media, Year 2) 2017/18;
- LAU SIEW HUANG, CHRISTI (Mechanical Engineering (Design Pathway), Year 2) 2017/18, and
- TAN CHAO MIN (Psychology, Year 3) 2017/18.
- Grace Goh Hui Een (Product Design) 2016/17,
- Khaw June Ming (Animation) 2016/17 and
- Cassandra Seah Ei Lyn (Product Design) 2016/17.